Sunday, December 16, 2018

5 Basic Chinese & Malay words and phrases for beginners

Hello...Welcome to my blogger. My name is Boyce and I'm a Malaysian.I am good in Chinese and Malay but my English is not as well as my Chinese or Malay... 😂((If I had made any mistake on my English,please let me know by the comment.So,let us learning language together 😄

5 Basic Chinese and Malay words and phrases for Beginner


1. How are you?

Chinese translation: 你好吗? (Nǐ hǎo ma) (Nee-hao-mah?)
Malay translation: Apa khabar? 

When you're greeting with someone, you can started with (Nee-hao-mah?) for Chinese or Apa Khabar? for Malay. This is a common and nice way to greet with someone💛


2.Thank you

Chinese translation: 谢谢 (Xiè xiè) (Sshyeah-sshyeah)
Malay translation: Terima kasih

You can say (Sshyeah-Sshyeah) for Chinese or Terima Kasih for Malay when you're great to someone's lending a hand for you.

3.Sorry

Chinese translation:对不起 (Duì bù qǐ)
Malay translation: Minta maaf

When you doing something wrong to other,it is okay to say sorry to others when you need someone's forgiveness. Just Dui bu qi or Minta Maaf when you had done something wrong,and I believe that other also will forgive for your mistake.💞

4.Where is the toilet?

Chinese translation: 请问厕所在哪里?(Qǐng wèn cè suǒ zài nǎ lǐ?) 
Malay translation: Mana Tandas?

It is so important to learn this word when the moment had came and you can't find toilet.😖💩


5.Do you speak English?

Chinese translation:你会说英文吗? (Nǐ huì shuō yīng wén ma)
Malay translation: Boleh kamu bercakap dalam Inggeris?

Most of the Chinese and Malays now can speak in English.So,if you can't speak in Chinese or Malay very well,this is a good way for you :)

This is the 5 Basic Chinese and Malay words and phrases for Beginner for today. If you like my blog,can share the blog to the public and make more learning language together. Your supporting are my motivation always💖and don't forget to remember these 5 words today😘 thanks a lot💛









No comments:

Post a Comment