Sunday, December 16, 2018

Top 5 Reasons Why I Want To Become A Blogger

Hello...I am Boyce💛 Today, I am going to tell you why I want to become a blogger. Maybe you can become a blogger too. :)

Sharing My Opinion And Voice

First and foremost, as a introvert, I cannot share my opinion to other in public very well. But, I can share my opinion by texting inside the blogger. It is a good way for me to share my opinion without nervous and completely.


Learning Language

My English is not as well as my Chinese and Malay, so blogger give a space to enhance my English by texting and sharing my opinion with English. Also, I can communicate with other that pro in English and answer their questions with English. So, blogger give me a good space to practice and enhance my language. I think it is a good way to learn language by communicating and sharing stories with other.


Earn Some Pocket Money

As a student in Malaysia, I had less chance to earn money because of my age. So, I can earn some pocket money by writing blogs although just a little. But I will still feeling satisfy with my effort on writing and sharing my story with you all.

A Good Challenge For Me

I hope I can write 100 blogs in 2019.😂 So, for completing my challenge, I will effort more and more to complete my challenge. :)


My blogs all by myself and my creative

As a person who like to design, my blogs can all do by myself and use my own creative. So,maybe I can become a small designer for blogger...LOL Anyway,I love to make things all by myself. So,it provide a good space for me to show my creative.😂

These are the reasons why I want to become a blogger.💛Maybe you can become a blogger too and let us communicate together😘 If you like my post, you can share with your family and friends,thanks a lot💛


No comments:

Post a Comment