Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Top 5 Nice Song by Taylor Swift

Hello... I'm Boyce.💛 Welcome to my blog. Today, I am going to show you the top 5 nice song by Taylor Swift for me:)

Wildest Dream

Album: 1989

Wildest Dream always my favorite song. The lyric is beautiful and describing Swift's plea for her love to remember her. The music video also nice and it filmed in Africa and California. Taylor also donates proceeds from Wildest Dream to the wild animals. A nice song always for me.

Music video for Wildest Dream:


Ready For It

Album: Reputation

Are you ready for the new Taylor?  The video features homage references to sci-fi and anime. It reached the top 10 of the music charts in Australia, Canada, Hungary, Malaysia, New Zealand, Scotland, the United Kingdom, and the United States, as well as the top 20 in Ireland and Lebanon. "No one has to know" how Taylor slayed it.😎

Music video for Ready For It:

Gorgeous

Album: Reputation

"You so gorgeous, I can't say anything to your face..." The song that make my day always. The song is about Taylor and her boyfriend, Joe Alwyn. Hope Taylor and Joe can live,love,laugh and be happy always :)

Music video for Gorgeous:

Call It What You Want

Album: Reputation

"Not because he owns me,but he really knows me..." Even though the liars took Taylor's crown, Taylor's lover still love her. So,just "Call it what you want...yeah...Call it what you want to"

Music video for Call It What You Want:

New Year Day

Album: Reputation

The last tracks for Reputation album. "Please don't ever become a stranger whose laugh I could recognize anywhere..." Christmas is around the corner, the best way to celebrate Christmas is listen to Taylor's Song😂The melody and lyric of this song are always nice and peaceful.

Music video for New Year Day:

This is my the top 5 nice song of Taylor Swift in my heart. Swiftie, you can also share the other nice song of  Taylor Swift in comment. Bye first,love Taylor always.💛



No comments:

Post a Comment