Sunday, December 16, 2018

Making of Oreo no-bake cake

Hello... I'm Boyce💛 Today,I want to teach you how to make a cake without oven😏 It is so easy and I think everyone can do it. So,let me show you the steps of making a delicious also mouth-watering Oreo cake without oven :)

Oreo No-Bake Cake



Ingredient🍪
👉One pack of oreo
👉Chocolate Milk 100 ml



Open the Oreo and put it all in a bowl🌸


Crumble the oreo🌸


Mix the oreo powder with the 100 ml milk🌸

Later,steam the solvent 25 until 30 minutes🌸

Put the bowl under a fan about 1 hour🌸

Done🌸

Not very good looks but taste very nice😋😁 Can try it at home😊 really easy for me to do that I only know how to cook instant noodles😅 So,try it at home and also share your recipe to us💛If you like my post,can share it to your friends and family😘 Your supporting are always my motivation,thanks a lot💛

No comments:

Post a Comment