Monday, December 17, 2018

5 Basic Chinese & Malay Words And Phrases For Beginners Part II

Hello...Welcome back to my blog again💛 My name is Boyce. Today, I am going to give you 5 basic Chinese and Malay words and phrases again. Are you ready? ((Yes, of course you are ready😂  Let start our lesson now🌸

My name is...(your name)

Chinese translation: 我的名字是... (wǒ de míng zì shì...)
Malay translation: Nama saya...

As an example, in Chinese, if I want to tell other about my name. I will say (wǒ de míng zì shì) Boyce (your name). In the other hand, if you want to speak in Malay, it sound like "Nama saya" Boyce (your name) . So easy right, just need to practice and practice and you will know how to say your name to other.

My age is...(your age)

Chinese translation: 我...(your age)岁 (wǒ...suì)
Malay translation: Saya berumur...(your age)

Next blog I will teach you how to talk one to ten in Chinese and also Malay. So just prepare about it😏 岁(sui) in Chinese and berumur in Malay means age, so just remember it always so you can answer other of your age.


Where is the...(place)?

Chinese translation: (The place) 在哪里? (zài nǎ lǐ)
Malay translation: (The place) di mana?

So,when you travel and you lost way to the destination, you can ask “The place” (zai na li) in Chinese or "The place" di mana to other. I believe that other also will lend a hand for you.💛


I got...(the item/people/anything else)

Chinese translation: 我有... (wǒ yǒu...)
Malay translation: Saya mempunyai...

For example,if you got a sister,you can say (wǒ yǒu...) "mei mei" or saya mempunyai "adik". "mei mei" in Chinese and adik in Malay are "sister" in English.

I love you

Chinese translation: 我爱你 (wǒ ài nǐ)
Malay translation: Saya suka awak

So, if you meet someone handsome or beautiful,you can say "wo ai ni" or "Saya suka awak". ((90% you will success😁

This is the lesson for today🌸If you like my post, you can share to your family or friends and let them learn language together. Your supporting are always my motivation.💛 Thanks a lot.

You can also follow:
5 Basic Chinese & Malay Words And Phrases For Beginners Part I:
https://learningtogether520.blogspot.com/2018/12/5-basic-chinese-and-malay-words-and.html







No comments:

Post a Comment